Book Scavenger Hunt!
What You Will Need:
· Paper, Pencil and some books
How to Play:
1. Write down the list of what you need to find in the books.
2. Look through any books you can find.
3. Once you find one of the things on the list, write the name of the book beside it. Book Scavenger Hunt List:
– Find an animal in a book.
– Find the word “Spring” in a book.
– Find someone helping someone in a book.
– Find a picture of a sun in a book.
– Find a book that makes you laugh.
– Find a bug in a book.
– Find someone sleeping in a book.
– Find a character eating in a book.
– Find a pet in a book.
– Find a coat in a book.
– Find a superhero in a book.
– Find a bike in a book.
This YMCA Beyond the Bell activity supports the program goals to: Realize Academic Achievement | Improve Health and Wellness | Explore Culture & Creativity | Develop Social Skills.
Donors to the YMCA make Beyond the Bell possible.