Activity of the Week – Salute!
YPlay Learning Resources for Kids July 21, 2021
What you will need:
- a deck of cards
How to play:
- Remove face cards.
- Sit in a circle and take turns being the judge.
- Each player picks one card from the deck – don’t look at the card.
- When the judge says “Salute!” the players put their cards on their forehead.
- The judge adds up the numbers on each card to find the “sum” (the total) and announces it to the group – use a calculator if you need help.
- Players try to guess the amount on their card based on the cards other players are holding.
|These YMCA Beyond the Bell activities support the program goals to: Realize Academic Achievement | Improve Health and Wellness | Explore Culture & Creativity | Develop Social Skills. Donors to the YMCA make Beyond the Bell possible.|