Activity of the Week – The Yes/No Game
What you will need:
- At least 2 players
- 20 index cards, or make them yourself by cutting a few pieces of paper.
- A pencil
How to set up the game:
- Split up the index cards and each person can write a random number, 2D shape, or 3D shape on each piece of paper.
- Place the index cards facedown in a pile.
How to play the game:
1. Each player places a card on their forehead. So other players can see their card but they can’t.
2. The first player asks a question that can only be answered with ‘yes’ or
‘no’. For example, “Am I odd?”, “Am I under 20?”, “Do I have 4 sides?”, etc.
3. Everyone can answer the question. Once the question is answered, it’s the
next player’s turn to ask a yes/no question about their card.
4. Take turns asking questions until a player guesses what is on their card
Note: You can use more index cards to make the game longer or if you have
Check out our suggested spelling words based on Grade Level: https://www.canva.com/design/DAElUNgFDFA/NVhIeI_-fGbf5okrZps68g/view?utm_content=DAElUNgFDFA&utm_campaign=designshare&utm_medium=link&utm_source=sharebutton#2
|These YMCA Beyond the Bell activities support the program goals to: Realize Academic Achievement | Improve Health and Wellness | Explore Culture & Creativity | Develop Social Skills. Donors to the YMCA make Beyond the Bell possible.|