Fill the Bucket
What You Will Need:
- 4 buckets
How to Play:
- Create 2 “lanes” with a bucket full of water at one end and an empty bucket at the other end .
- Set a timer for 3 minutes .
- Each player will use their sponge to carry water from one bucket to the other.
- The winner is the player with the most water in the once empty bucket when the timer goes.
- Instead of running you can try to make it more challenging by having the players hop on one leg, walk backwards or any other fun way you come up with.
- You can play this with 2 people or make teams with the entire family.
This YMCA Beyond the Bell activity supports the program goals to: Realize Academic Achievement | Improve Health and Wellness | Explore Culture & Creativity | Develop Social Skills.
Donors to the YMCA make Beyond the Bell possible.