Heads – Tails – Heads – Tails – Heads =
What You Will Need:
- Pencil, paper, pencil crayons or markers and a coin
How to play:
- Flip a coin 5 times. On your paper keep track if it lands on heads or tails.
- Once you have flipped the coin 5 times, make a pattern using the results of your coin flips. The pattern you make is totally up to you. Your pattern can use shapes, colours, or anything you think up!
- One idea is drawing triangles for Heads, and ovals for Tails.
- If you want to challenge yourself, you can flip the coin more times to make a longer pattern.
- Do this 5 times so that you have 5 different patterns.
This YMCA Beyond the Bell activity supports the program goals to: Realize Academic Achievement | Improve Health and Wellness | Explore Culture & Creativity | Develop Social Skills.
Donors to the YMCA make Beyond the Bell possible.